If you are having issues accessing your live draft on the web, please follow the steps below:
- Put this URL in the Chrome address bar: chrome://settings/content/flash
- Enable "Allow sites to run Flash"
- Disable "Ask First"
- Go to Tools > Add-ons
- Select Plugins
- In the list of Add-ons, look for Shockwave Flash (another name for Flash Player) and check the status that appears to the right of the plug-in name. Ensure that Flash is set to "Always Activate"
For Internet Explorer:
- Click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer. (The icon looks like a gear.)
- In the pop-up menu that appears, click Manage Add-ons.
- Next, select Toolbars and Extensions.
- In the list of Add-ons, look for “Shockwave Flash Object” (another name for Flash Player). In the Status column, check to see whether Flash is Disabled. If it is disabled, click the row for Shockwave Flash Object to highlight it. In the lower-right corner of the Manage Add-ons dialog box, click Enable.
- Go to Safari > Preferences.
- Select Adobe Flash Player.
- From the When visiting other websites menu, choose On, and then click Done.
- For each website appearing in Currently Open Websites, choose On in the menu on the right.
For Microsoft Edge:
- Click the "..." button to access the Edge menu
- Select the Settings menu item.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section and click the View advanced settings button.
- Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
- Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.
Once you enable Flash, please refresh your browser. If your draft still doesn't run correctly, close your browser and restart it. This will ensure your draft goes smoothly! You can also draft in the ESPN Fantasy app available for iOS and Android.