Adjust League Schedule (Web Only):
Only the League Manager can adjust your league's schedule. There are two options available for modifying the league schedule:
- Edit Schedule Settings - allows the LM to modify the overall league schedule
- Edit Head-to-Head Schedule - - allows the LM to modify individual Head-to-Head matchups
Edit Schedule Settings
Click on LM Tools then click on "Edit Schedule Settings"
Options available for modification include:
- Change the length of the Regular Season
- Modify Tie-Breakers
- Assign points for Home Field Advantage
- Modify Playoff brackets, Matchup duration, Seeding Tiebreaker, Playoff Home Field Advantage
- Reset Schedule
- Scroll down and click Save Changes
Edit Head-to-Head Schedule
- Click on LM Tools then click on "Edit Head-to-Head Schedule"
- Choose Team Schedule for a quick view of the entire season schedule. Click Edit next to a Matchup to edit the individual scoring period.
Select the checkbox appearing next to the team that you wish to move. Then, click Switch Teams to change the matchup.
- Please note that the example below shows a 4-team league for illustration.
- Select "Save Changes"