In customizable, private leagues, League Managers (LMs) have full commissioner controls over the league, including draft admin functions at any time during the draft.
These admin functions can be accessed in the "League Manager" tab in the LM's main window. The LM can perform the following draft functions if the draft is paused:
- Pause Draft: LMs can pause the draft at any time. If the LM pauses the draft, the offering clock will stop and the app will display a "Draft is Paused" message. Once the LM resumes the draft, the clock will start for the current offer
- Allow managers that have disconnected to remain off autopick until the time allowed for their pick has expired: Choosing this settings would allow more time for managers that are not present more time to join the draft.
- Configure Time: LMs have the ability to set the time per each nomination and offer. The system default is 30 seconds. Once the draft is resumed the new time configurations will be in place.
- Reset Draft (on the web only): LMs have the ability to "reset" the draft at any time. In the case that the draft is reset, all picks reversed and the league will be back to exactly where they were prior to draft.
- Undo Picks: LMs have the ability to "undo" any picks during any rounds. If the draft is in 3rd round and LM decides to undo a pick from the 1st round, doing so will also undo any picks that occurred after this pick was made.