Click on the "Players" tab in the clubhouse to open the Players options window. Click on "Add Players"
There are a few options for adding a player to your roster. To find a particular player, use the Free Agents search criteria to fine-tune your search:
- Availability - default is "Available Only". If the player you want is already on another team manager's roster, they will NOT appear as "Available". To find that player, change the filter to "All". To acquire that player, you will need to offer a Trade to that team manager.
- Pro Team - Default is "All"
- Health - Default is "All"
- Watch List - Default is "All"
- Playing - Default is "All"
- Click on the Calendar to choose a future date
- Reset All - returns all filter settings to their default mode.
Once you have adjusted your filters, you will see a list of all players within the selected criteria.
NOTE: You can sort the Players listing by categories. Simply click on the category. For example, if you click on %Roster, players will be listed in descending order from most rostered to least rostered. If you click it again, it will reverse the order from least to most.
Each Player listed will have a Status and Action option.
- FA = Free Agent. These players will also have a Green "+" Action button. These players are available immediately. When you click on the green + this player will either be added to your team immediately (if you have roster space) or a pop-up will appear informing you to drop at least one player before your claim will process.
- WA = Waivers. These players will also have a Yellow "+" Action button. Players on Waivers are not available until waivers process on the day listed in parenthesis. Clicking on the yellow + will put in your claim for that player. If no other team manager with an earlier waiver claim has selected him, you will receive this player as your pick. See the "Claim a Player Off Waivers" FAQ for more details.
Once you click on a "+" button, the screen will update for you to select a player to drop.
Click on the "Drop" button next to the player you wish to replace with the new one. The button will turn red.
You may select multiple players to drop.
NOTE: If the "Drop" button is greyed out, that means that a particular player is currently on the Undroppables list.
Click on the "Continue" button. You will be asked to confirm the transaction before it processes.
NOTE: Some leagues have limits on how many Players with the same position can be on a team. If your acquisition exceeds your league's visit you will be prompted to drop another player in that position. Only the first/primary position designation is used. For example, a player designated 2B/SS is considered 2B when calculating position limits.
You will be asked to confirm the transaction before it executes. Tap the "Confirm" button to submit your claim. A green pop-up banner will confirm your claim has been submitted.
If you are selecting a Free Agent, the transaction will occur immediately. If you are making a waiver claim, your claim will be processed per your League's Waiver settings.
You can see your Waiver Claim Position and view your outstanding claims by looking beneath your team information on the My Team page.
Clicking on the "Waiver Order List" will open a detailed list of team managers and their claim order.
Clicking on "Pending Moves" will allow you to view your outstanding claims. You can then re-order their priority and/or cancel them in this view.
To move a claim, drag and drop the claim to its desired position.
To cancel a claim, click "Cancel Claim." Note: Clicking Cancel Claim will automatically delete the claim.