We recommend that you complete the registration and alert customization using a computer, these steps are listed below. If you do not have access to a computer, you can register an ESPN.com account using your wireless handset.
Once registered, to set up alerts on your mobile device follow the steps below:
- If you haven't already, download the ESPN App from your mobile device's app store
- Open the ESPN app on your mobile device
- Log In with your ESPN account credentials
- Tap on the Gear icon in the top right of the app home screen
- Tap "Edit Alerts" (Note: you must have allowed the ESPN to send alerts in your device's Settings. If you have not, a pop-up will appear with instructions on how to do so.)
- Toggle on/off for Breaking News, Gambling & Instant Awesome
- Tap on your favorite team to show options for alerts you can set for that team. Tap the toggle switch to turn alerts on/off.