ESPN no longer supports Facebook authentication. You will need to sign in using your email address. In order to do so, you will first need to create a password.
To set up a new password, please follow the steps listed below:
- Go to Communication Choices
- Select "Disney, ESPN, ABC, and Star Wars Accounts"
- Select “Need help signing in?” underneath the Sign In button
- Enter your email address or username and click “Continue”
- Check your email for a one-time passcode
- Enter the code on the pop-up and click “Continue”
- Select your account and click “Reset Password”
- Follow the instructions to create a new password for your account
- Click "Save" near the bottom of the pop-up
Most account information, including your password, can be edited on The Walt Disney Company's Privacy website.