We have great news! ESPN Insider is merging with ESPN+.
What does this mean?
ESPN+ is the new multi-sport, video streaming service from ESPN. In the next few weeks, Insider content will be integrated into ESPN+. So, you’ll continue to receive the same Insider coverage you’re used to, plus live sports and exclusive originals—all at no extra cost!
What you can look forward to:
- Live sports: Stream thousands of live events and original programming not available on ESPN’s cable channels.
- ESPN Originals: Get on-demand access to ESPN originals, exclusive studio shows like The Fantasy Show, and the entire library of 30 for 30 documentaries.
- Limited ads: ESPN+ subscribers get fewer ads across all ESPN digital products (ESPN.com, ESPN app).
- Connectivity: Stream on the go or at home, on your smartphone, tablet, computer, and select living room consoles.
What you’ll continue to enjoy:
- Insider’s premium content from experts like Mel Kiper, Todd McShay, Keith Law and others!
- Tools to get an edge in your fantasy sports leagues, and Tournament Challenge brackets.
- Continued delivery of ESPN The Magazine as a part of your subscription.
Your subscription will automatically become ESPN+ in the next few weeks and you will be renewed at next billing as an ESPN+ subscriber. See ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement for full details.