To change the card that is used for ESPN Insider subscription renewals, please follow these steps:
1) Log into ESPN.com, hover over the 'MyESPN' logo and click the 'Member Services' link on the far right side of the drop down window.
2) For Insider billing information, select the 'ESPN Insider Subscription Information' option.
3) Select the 'Subscriptions' tab, locate the section titled 'Payment' and click 'Change'.
4) Choose the 'Pay with credit card' radio button and then click the 'NEW CREDIT CARD' button.
5) Fill in the credit card information in the fields provided. You may select an existing billing address or add a new one. Once the form is complete, click the 'CREATE AND SELECT' button to save the card information.
6) If you'd like to add a new PayPal account, click the PayPal radio button then click 'LINK TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT'. This will launch a PayPal window that prompts you for your PayPal credentials. Once you have logged into your PayPal account, confirm that your billing information is accurate, and then sync your account.
7) If you are having trouble adding new billing information, please call ESPN+ Customer Care call 800-727-1800 between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.