In-Draft Auto-Bidding (Absentee Team Owners)
All League Types: In-Draft Auto-Bidding (Absentee Team Owners)
- It is highly recommended that ALL team owners are present when the draft begins
- If one or two owners are still missing at the beginning of the draft, have your League Manager pause the draft until the missing members can be contacted
- If more than three or four owners are missing, we recommend that you reset the draft to a time when more owners are available
- Each team whose owner is not present will be considered on “Autobid” and the system will actively draft for them
- The Autobid system will bid up to a randomly determined percent of the player’s preset value
- This feature allows for bargains to still be obtained in a draft with absent owners, yet still field each one a competitive team
- If any team is disconnected during the draft, they will automatically go on Autobid
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!