Edit Draft Settings on the ESPN Fantasy App
- To edit your draft settings on the ESPN Fantasy App, your League Manager must visit the "League Manager Tools" in the menu
- Then, your League Manager must tap "Edit Draft Settings"
- From this screen, your League Manager can change draft type, date, and time. All other changes must be done on the web.
Edit Draft Settings on the Web
You can access the draft settings page up to one hour before your league's draft is scheduled to begin.
Changes to live drafts can be made up to one hour before the scheduled live draft time. Additional draft times will be added as required.
Changes for Autopick Drafts can be made until 2:59 a.m. ET the day the Autopick Draft is scheduled to process.
Changes for offline drafts can be made until the time the League Manager begins entering the offline results
- Click on "LM Tools" then click on "Edit Draft Settings"
- On this page, you can change any of your draft settings and edits submitted to the system will automatically trigger an e-mail to each team manager in the league, notifying them of the changes
Set Draft Order on the Web
- Click on "LM Tools" then click on "Edit Draft Order"
- Click on the "edit" button
- Click on the "Randomize Order button or Drag-and-Drop each team into the desired order. Click on the "Save" button.
You can access the Reset Draft page after your league's draft is complete. If you wish to reset the draft, the system will completely change the league's status from post-draft to pre-draft
CAUTION: This will undo all draft picks and allow team managers to set their draft list again if they wish
- Click on "LM Tools" then click on "Reset Order"
- Once you are certain you wish to go through with the reset, click on "Reset Draft".
- NOTE: this cannot be undone!