Waiting for Your Draft to Start (Live Draft Lobby)
Waiting for Your Draft to Start
- After you join a lobby league, your team name and info will appear on the page in bold
- The league’s draft start time is displayed in the middle of the page and on the countdown clock below it
- In order for a Free Standard, ESPN Custom, or League Manager League draft to move into drafting mode, all open slots must be filled
- If open spots remain, try recruiting members to join via the message board, or by waiting until others join
- The page automatically reloads every thirty seconds
- Any live draft lobby league, that is not full before the draft starts, will have their draft time continually pushed back in five minutes intervals until the league is full
Starting the Draft
- If your league is full at the listed start time, the lobby room page will automatically reload itself with a link to Launch Draft
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!