Set Trade Limit on Web Only:
In League Manager leagues, this setting can be changed by the LM at any time during the season
- Click on the “League” tab
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Transactions and Keepers”
- Click on “edit transactions and keepers”
Possible Settings for Trade Limits:
- No Trades - (LM Leagues: Only the League Manager can trade players between teams.)
- No Limit - Default setting. No limit to the number of trades a team can make.
- Limited - A specific number of transactions is selected (i.e. 5, 10, 15, 20). Once that number of accepted & processed trades has been reached, the team manager will not be allowed to propose or accept any more trades. However, this will NOT limit their ability to add/drop players via waivers.