You can cancel your ESPN+ subscription billed to your Apple iTunes account from your computer at any time using the instructions below:
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Click Account from the top navigation and select View My Account.
- (Sign in with your Apple ID if not already logged in)
- On the Account Information page, scroll all the way to the Settings section at the bottom.
- Find Subscriptions and click Manage to its right.
- Find your ESPN+ Subscription and click Edit.
- Use the options to manage your ESPN+ subscription. You can choose a different subscription plan or you can cancel by clicking Cancel Subscription.
- If you cancel, you will continue to be able to view ESPN+ content until the end of your current billing cycle. You will not be charged on your next bill date.
Important note around the ESPN+ mobile app: uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription. You must go through the steps above to cancel completely.