If you are having Snake Draft issues, follow the instructions below to reset your draft (League Manager Leagues only on web):
You will need to select a new draft time and date if your Snake Draft is experiencing issues by doing the following:
- If your draft is currently in progress, your League Manager needs to access LM Tools to reset your draft
- Your League Manager can click on the reset draft link and follow the two confirmation prompts
- This will close your draft room temporarily
- Your draft can be reset at any time for any reason (i.e. a team owner missed the draft, team owners were not satisfied with draft picks, ex)
- League Managers should click on the "LM Tools" Tab
- Click on "edit draft settings" under the "Draft Tools" column
- Click on the "Draft" tab
- Select a new draft date and time
- Click "Submit Draft Settings"
Note: If you're in a Keeper League, your draft isn't snaking because it's not supposed to. ESPN does this so your league members cannot improve their draft position by NOT taking keepers. In order to create a non-snaking snake draft, you must manually trade draft picks to create the order in which you want to draft. The number of keepers kept per team will be the number of rounds at the beginning of the draft that do not snake.