You can access the Reset Draft page after your league's draft is complete. If you wish to reset the draft, the system will completely change the league's status from post-draft to pre-draft.
CAUTION: This will undo all draft picks and allow team managers to reset their draft list if they wish
- Click on "LM Tools" then click on "Reset Order"
- Once you are certain you wish to go through with the reset, click on "Reset Draft".
- NOTE: THIS CAN NOT BE REVERSED! Once a draft is reset, everything that happened before is also reset.
- Resetting the draft will also restart your season the week it is reset. It will not backdate to week 1, nor can the results be recovered or replicated.
- EXAMPLE: If you reset the draft after Week 3 of the fantasy season, your league's season will begin in Week 4. It will be as if Weeks 1-3 never happened!