League Managers (LMs) have the ability to perform a number of draft admin functions at any time during their live League Manager league draft. These abilities can be accessed in the “LM Tools” tab. This tab will only appear for League Managers. The LM can only perform admin functions when the draft is paused.
Pause Draft: League Managers have the ability to pause the draft at any time during the draft
- If this happens the draft pick timer will stop and the app will display a “Draft is Paused” message.
- Once the draft is resumed, the clock will start for the current offer/pick.
Configure Time: League Managers have the ability to set the time per pick or nomination/offer if using Salary Caps.
- The system default for both is 30 seconds and these can be changed to other 5-second increments.
- Once the draft is resumed, these new time configurations will be in place.
Undo Pick(s): League Managers have the ability to undo draft picks at any time during the draft.
- If this happens, the draft pick(s) will be reversed, the player(s) returned to the available pool and in a Salary Cap draft, all undone winning offers will be refunded.
- If a single pick is undone, all picks after the undone pick will be undone as well.
- For example, if after 10 picks, the 5th pick is undone, picks 6-10 will also be undone
Reset Draft: League Managers also have the ability to “reset” the draft at any time.
- If this happens, all previous draft picks will be reset, all players released, and in a Salary Cap draft, all winning offers will be refunded.
- The draft will start over from scratch
Make draft picks for other players SNAKE DRAFT ONLY!! : League Managers can draft on behalf of any team.
- League Manager can pause the draft and draft on behalf of any time at any given point if choose to.
- Under "League Manager" tab, the setting is shown as "Make draft picks for other players"
Snake draft interface:
Salary cap draft interface: