The League Manager is the only person that has access to enable a draft pick trading in a league.
To Enable Draft Pick Trading
- First, ensure that the Draft order is set manually by the LM. To do this, start by clicking "LM tools", and then "Edit Draft Settings"
- Next, click on "LM Tools" then click on "Begin Draft Pick Trading".
- Click "Allow Draft Pick Trading" and then confirm.
To Disable Draft Pick Trading
- Click on "LM Tools" then click on "Stop Draft Pick Trading and Reset Draft Picks".
- Click on "Stop Draft Pick Trading and Reset Draft Picks". Then click Confirm.
- NOTE: All traded draft picks will be reset to their original owners. However, any players that were traded with those picks will still be on their new team. To reset those players, you will need to manually adjust rosters using the LM Tools.