It is possible that over the course of the fantasy football season some scoring plays and player statistics may be recorded incorrectly. If this happens:
- The deadline for all weekly scoring or stat corrections made by the system is the Saturday following the week of the game in question, during the season
- Any changes entered in the system will automatically reflect in both your Box Score and your Standing's pages
- If you are on the web, you can view each week's stat corrections here.
There may be times when individual player points and stats are not displaying during live scoring. Don't worry, as the system is simply not receiving the live stats for that game for some reason. The player's individual points and stats will be accurately added to your team's score once the game is final.
NOTE: In League Manager Leagues, if the league manager notices the incorrect scoring and uses the Adjust Scoring League Manager tool to manually change the score, and afterward the system updates automatically to reflect the same correction, the impacted team will be awarded with double credit for the correction. If this occurs, you should contact your league manager and ask them to re-adjust the scoring to remove the manual adjustment they entered.
How to Adjust Scoring (Web Only):
- League Managers can manually edit scores by clicking on the “Scoreboard” tab
- Click “Adjust Scoring” under whichever matchup they wish to edit.