Whether playing Streak on the web or the app, it's easy to change your entry name to display what you want it to be.
Change Entry Name on the Web
- Click on the "Make Pick" or "My Entry" tab at the top of the page where the five black boxes line the stat's box.
- Next to your avatar picture, there is your current entry name with a little gear icon. Click the gear icon.
- Click on the "Change Entry Name" button when on the "My Entry" tab only. It's located right underneath the "My Entry" tab.
- Simply name your entry in the field and click "Save Settings".
Change Entry Name on the App
- Click on the menu (three white bars in the top-left corner) and select "My Entry".
- You will taken to you entry screen. Next to your current logo and entry name, click on the the little circle with the "!" inside it.
- The very top field on the next screen is where you can type in your desired entry name.