Trade Review Period for ESPN League Manager Leagues
- Trade review refers to the period of time allotted for the other team managers in the league, who are not directly involved with the trade, to decide if the trade is fair.
- League Managers can determine how long that span of time is - 1 day is the default setting but can be adjusted to 2 days, 3 days or no trade review.
- If your trade has not gone through, it is probably because the allotted amount of time has not yet passed. It could also be because your trade was vetoed by the league or by your commish.
Trade Review Process
- There is a 48-hour trade review period after a trade is accepted, allowing team managers the chance to review a trade after it's accepted.
- After the trade offer is submitted, the system will display a pending move on your team page and on other team manager's pages.
- That team manager can then go to his/her team page to review the deal, and accept or decline it
- If no action is taken within the specified number of days, the system will automatically cancel the trade offer. The pending move will disappear on both team pages.
- If the trade is rejected, the team proposing the trade will receive an email notifying them of that result.
- If the offer is accepted, the entire league will be notified via email and the other team managers can review it based on your league settings.
- League Managers can push each trade through before the review period has passed.
- Standard leagues: During the trade review period, if four of the ten team managers vote to veto a trade, the trade will be canceled. A link on the main League Office page allows you to view pending trades and submit your veto if you choose to do so.