- Standard Waivers - All unsigned players are put on waivers immediately following the league's draft. This happens from the start of the first game until a few hours past the end of the last, and when players are dropped from another team. When the waiver period expires, usually around 3 am EST, all the claims from that period will be processed based on the waiver order.
- Free Agent Budget (FAB) - Teams have a specific budget that they can use for player signings. All offers are processed after the league's specified waiver period. If a team would like to add a player, that team will secretly offer the salary amount they are willing to pay. On the waiver process day, the team with the highest offer will be awarded the player, and the salary will be subtracted from that team manager's budget. Players who are not claimed during offer processing become free agents available on a first-come, first-serve style pickup basis.
- FAB waiver order is determined in the same fashion as non-FAB. If you make a waiver claim and win it, you get moved to the bottom of the waiver order list.
- Free Agent Budget (FAB) (Continuous) - Teams will have a specific budget to use for player signings. All offers will be processed in batches one or more times each week (as specified in the settings). If a team would like to add a player, that team will offer the salary amount they are willing to pay. On the next waiver process day, the team with the highest offer will be awarded the player, and the salary amount will be subtracted from that team's budget. All unclaimed players must go through the waiver process in order to be picked up by a team.
- No Waivers - Every player is immediately available to be added to your team as a free agent once they enter the candidate pool. Most leagues choose to utilize waivers instead of No Waivers as this system is often deemed unfair.
Players who are not drafted or on a current roster are available to be picked up off of waivers. If you are not happy with a specific player at a position and don't want to worry about trading with another league team manager, you can add any player from the Free Agent list. You may have to drop a player in order to keep your roster at its league maximum number of players.
All undrafted players will be set as 'On Waivers' immediately after the draft, each week of play, or if dropped from another team's roster.
Players on waivers will remain so for a set period of time, during which all teams will have the opportunity to make a claim on any player. When the waiver period expires, the player will be awarded to the team with the highest waiver priority that made a claim, and that team will move to the end of the waiver order. This process continues until all waiver claims are processed after which all players not added via waivers become free agents which can be acquired by any team on a first-come, first-served basis.
Have a question about ?
Still looking for help?
We are available for live support from seven days a week
Visit us for social support @espnfansupport