- Standard Waivers - All un-owned players are put on waivers immediately following the leagues draft each week. This happens from the start of the first game until a few hours past the end of the last, and when players are dropped from another team. When the waiver period expires, usually around 3 am EST, all the claims from that period will be processed based on the waiver order.
- Free Agent Auction Bidding - Teams have a specific budget that they can use to bid for player acquisitions. All bids are processed after the league's specified waiver period. If a team would like to add a player, that team will secretly bid the amount they are willing to pay. On the waiver process day, the team with the highest bid will be awarded the player, and the bid will be subtracted from that team's budget. Players who are not claimed during bid processing become free agents available on a first come, first serve style pickups.
- FAAB waiver order is determined in the same fashion as non-FAAB. If you make a waiver claim and win it, you get moved to the bottom of the waiver order list.
- Free Agent Auction (Continuous) - Teams will have a specific budget to bid for player acquisitions. All acquisitions will be done in batches one or more times each week (as specified in the settings). If a team would like to add a player, that team will bid an amount they are willing to pay. On the next waiver process day, the team with the highest bid will be awarded the player, and the bid will be subtracted from that team's budget.
- No Waivers - Every player is immediately available to be added to your team as a free agent once they enter the candidate pool. Most leagues choose to utilize waivers because this system is often deemed as unfair.
Players who are not drafted or on a current roster are available to be picked up off of waivers. If you are not happy with a specific player at a position and don't want to worry about trading with another league owner, you can add any player from the Free Agent list. You may have to drop a player in order to keep your roster at its league maximum number of players.