Troubleshooting for League Manager (LM) Leagues
No Invitation Received
If your League Manager claims to have sent you an invitation to the league, but you never received one in your inbox, there are a couple of potential reasons why:
Your League Manager could have entered your email address incorrectly. Double-check that they used your correct email address.
Your corporate or ISP's firewall might potentially block emails from ESPN servers. We recommend your League Manager uses the "Send Me a Copy of Each Invite" option.
Once your League Manager receives the "cc'ed" email containing your team's unique join URL, they can forward it to you from their personal email.
Invitation Received but Unable to Join
If you received the invitation from your League Manager, but the unique URL page says you can't join the league, there is a potential reason why:
- Your League Manager changed your email address after they sent you the unique URL invitation, nulling and voiding the original invitation. Contact your League Manager to determine if this was the case.
Other Options Available
- Speak to your manager regarding another email invitation which can be done by removing and re-adding your email in the league
- Use an alternate email address, preferably one that is not work-related such as hotmail, outlook or gmail.
- Be sure to check your spam and junk folders, as it may have bounced in there by mistake. If that's the case, add email@example.com to your contact list
- Visit the following link for steps on how to Invite Team Managers to the League