Keeper Rules for League Manager Leagues Only
- In a keeper league, you are allowed to retain as few players or as many players as the league manager selects, from the previous season, to remain on your roster for the upcoming season
- When creating your League Manager league, simply select keepers in the settings
- The League Manager may also enable/disable Keeper settings via LM Tools
Editing Keeper League Settings on Web Only
- League Managers should click on the "LM Tools" tab
- Click on "League Settings"
- Click on
- Scroll down to "Keeper Rules" and then click Edit.
- Click on the button to toggle Keeper rules on/off then click on Save Changes