If your draft did not take place at its scheduled time, reference the following steps:
Standard and Custom Leagues
- In Standard Leagues, the draft will only start once all 8, 10 or 12 owners join. If one of the owners forgets to set up their team, your draft cannot start.
- The missing owner(s) need to officially join the league and then at least six of your league members need to cast a vote on when the new draft should happen.
- If you're in an ESPN Custom League, the same thing applies - a vote is required in order to set up a new draft.
League Manager Leagues
- League Manager Leagues allow the League Manager to set the new draft date/time.
- Click on the "League Manager Tools" tab if on the web and "League Manager Tools" from the menu if on the app
On the ESPN Fantasy App
League managers must click on "League Manager Tools" in the left-hand menu
- Select "Edit Draft Settings"
- Select a "New Draft Time"
On the Web
League managers must click on the "LM Tools" tab
Select "Edit Draft Settings"
Select a "New Draft Time"