Autopick Draft- Post Draft
Conclusion of The Draft
- After the system finishes processing the autopick draft, the system requires a few minutes to convert the league into regular-season mode.
- Team managers will receive an email notifying when the draft is complete so they can begin managing their team.
- The system automatically fills all of the team rosters with each team’s selected players
- All undrafted players are put on waivers for two days.
- Team managers are able to put claims on the undrafted players.
- Once the two-day waiver period ends, the system will automatically execute the pending waiver claims according to claim priority.
- When the waiver period ends, all remaining unclaimed players become free agents and can be picked up on a first-come, first-served basis.
- League Manager leagues’ waiver rules are based on the League Manager's initial setup and preferences.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!