Autopick Draft- Post Draft
Conclusion of The Draft
- After the system finishes processing the autopick draft, the system requires a few minutes to convert the league into regular-season mode
- Owners will receive an email notifying when the draft is complete so they can begin managing their team
- The system automatically fills all of the team rosters with each team’s selected players
- All undrafted players are put on waivers for two days
- Team owners are able to put claims on the undrafted players
- Once the two-day waiver period ends, the system will automatically execute the pending waiver claims according to claim priority
- When the waiver period ends, all remaining unclaimed players become free agents and can be picked up on a first-come, first-served basis
- Custom Leagues’ waiver rules are based on the League Manager's initial setup and preferences.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!