The League Manager is the only person that has access to enable a draft pick trading in a league.
Draft Pick Trading enables Team Managers to trade draft slots, - for example, a team manager might trade their 2nd and 3rd round pick slots to another team manager for their 1st round pick slot in return.
Trades can be performed on the ESPN Fantasy App and on the web.
Note: All draft pick trades can only be done for the current season before the draft.
To Enable Draft Pick Trading
- Click on "LM Tools" then go to "Edit Draft Settings"
- "Draft Order" must be 'Manually Set by League Manager', set "Allow Draft Pick Trading" to Yes then Save Changes
- Alternatively, you could return to "LM Tools" and click on "Begin Draft Pick Trading" if a portion of the second step was overlooked.
- Click "Allow Draft Pick Trading" and then confirm.
To Disable Draft Pick Trading
- Click on "LM Tools" then click on "Stop Draft Pick Trading and Reset Draft Picks".
- Click on "Stop Draft Pick Trading and Reset Draft Picks". Then click Confirm.
- NOTE: All traded draft picks will be reset to their original team managers. However, any players that were traded with those picks will still be on their new team. To reset those players, you will need to manually adjust rosters using the LM Tools.