Team managers should always be polite and gracious when communicating with one another
- Threats and obscenities are against the rules and are illegal in many jurisdictions
- Team managers that send threatening emails to another manager will be warned and/or kicked out of the game and can be banned from ESPN.com altogether.
- Threats and obscenities are not allowed on the message board posts.
Offensive posts, league or team names
- Any posts, including league and team names, of a derogatory nature are strictly prohibited. This restriction also includes chat rooms, message boards, and the league’s bulletin board.
- There is a zero-tolerance level concerning offensive posts, including personal attacks, sexist remarks, and/or racist remarks.
Violators of the above rules are subject to being banned from ESPN.com. Furthermore, violations containing threats may be referred to the appropriate authorities.