Adjust League Schedule (Web Only):
Only the League Manager (LM) can adjust your league's schedule. There are two options available for modifying the league schedule:
- Edit Schedule Settings - allows the LM to modify the overall league schedule including regular season matchups, tie breakers, and home field advantages.
- The "Reset Schedule" option should only be used at the LM's risk and can't be reverted in any way.
- Edit Head-to-Head Schedule - allows the LM to modify individual Head-to-Head matchups
- League Managers are able to modify Head-to-Head matchups at any time. Teams can also be assigned Bye Weeks to meet the needs and desired schedules of every league.
Note: We recommend modifying and finalizing the league's Schedule Settings and Head-to-Head Schedules prior to the league's scheduled draft time.
Edit Schedule Settings
Click on LM Tools then click on "Edit Schedule Settings"
- Options available for modification include:
- Change the length of the Regular Season
- Modify Tie-Breakers
- Assign points for Home Field Advantage
- Modify Playoff brackets, Matchup duration, Seeding Tiebreaker, Playoff Home Field Advantage
- Reset Schedule
- Scroll down and click Save Changes
Edit Head-to-Head Schedule
- Click on LM Tools then click on "Edit Head-to-Head Schedule"
- Choose Team Schedule for a quick view of the entire season schedule. Click Edit next to a Matchup to edit the individual scoring period.
Select the checkbox appearing next to the team that you wish to move. Then, click Switch Teams to change the matchup.
- Please note that the example below shows a 4-team league for illustration.
- Select "Save Changes"