Making a Private League Viewable to the Public
Make League Viewable to Public on Web:
It is only possible to access the "make your league viewable to the public" setting in League Manager Leagues
- Your League Manager must go to the league tab then click on settings
- From here, your League Manager should click on Basic Settings
- Next, click Edit Basic Settings to change the viewable league option
- If "Yes" is selected, the league will be set as public and non-members will be able to view league pages (including League Office, Standings, Box Scores, and Team Pages) if given URLs (in emails or on message boards)
Some pages, such as the list of team owners and league message boards, are never viewable by non-members
- This setting can be changed at any time during the season
- This does not make the league joinable to the public and that all League Manager leagues are private only.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!