It is possible that over the course of the Fantasy Baseball season some scoring plays and player statistics may be recorded incorrectly. If this happens:
- Stats are unofficial for up to 7 days after the date of the game.
- Any changes will automatically reflect in both your Box Score and your Standing's pages
- If you are on the web, you can view each week's stat corrections here.
NOTE: In League Manager Leagues, if the league manager notices the incorrect scoring and uses the Adjust Scoring League Manager tool to manually change the score, and afterward the system updates automatically to reflect the same correction, the impacted team will be awarded double credit for the correction. If this occurs, you should contact your league manager and ask them to re-adjust the scoring to remove the manual adjustment they entered.
How to Adjust Scoring (Web Only):
- League Managers can manually edit scores by clicking on the “Scoreboard” tab
- Click “Adjust Scoring” under whichever matchup they wish to edit.
Note: Adjusting Points is only possible in Points Leagues.