When creating a League Manager (LM) league you can choose from many different scoring options.
Our default settings will be pre-selected, and these can be edited by clicking on the "Scoring" link.
On this page, all of the available stat categories and their corresponding point values can be edited to create your league's unique scoring system.
Edit Scoring Settings (Web Only)
- In "League Manager" Leagues, the League Manager needs to click on the "LM Tools" tab
- Click on "Edit League Settings"
- Scroll down to the "Scoring" section and click "Edit"
- You can edit any scoring for any stat group on the next page. Be sure to click the "Submit Scoring Settings" when done
- If any settings are changed the action will be listed in your league's Transaction Log page.
NOTE: Scoring categories and their corresponding point values can be changed by the League Manager in a League Manager League at any time during the season. If either is changed after the season has begun, the system will automatically change all previous game results to match the changed settings.