In customizable, private leagues, League Managers (LMs) have full commissioner controls over the league, including draft admin functions at anytime during the draft. These admin functions can be accessed in the "League Manager" tab in the LM's main window. The LM can perform the following draft functions if the draft is paused:
- Pause Draft: LMs can pause the draft at any time. If the LM pauses the draft, the bidding clock will stop and the app will display a "Draft is Paused" message. Once the LM resumes the draft, the clock will start for the current bid.
- Configure Time: LMs have the ability to set the time per each nomination and bid. The system default for both is 30 seconds and can be changed by 5-second increments. Once the draft is resumed the new time configurations will be in place.
- Undo Pick(s): LMs have the ability to undo draft picks at anytime during the draft. If this happens, the draft pick(s) will be reversed, the player(s) returned to the available pool and bid(s) refunded.
- If a single pick is undone, all picks AFTER the undone pick will be undone as well. For example, if after 10 picks, the 5th pick is undone, picks 6-10 will also be undone.
- Reset Draft: LMs have the ability to "reset" the draft at anytime. In the case that the draft is reset, the auction draft will start over from scratch: all players returned, all bids refunded, all picks reversed.
Do you have a question about FAAB (Free Agency Aquisition Budget or also called Free Agency Auction Bidding)? Learn more about it here.