Editing the Player Universe (Web Only)
- The Player Universe setting can be edited at any time, in League Manager Leagues, before the draft begins. Changing the Player Universe would reset any previously set draft lists
- To edit this setting, your League Manager must click on "settings" under the "League" tab
- Click on "transactions and keepers"
- Click on "edit transactions and keepers"
- Change the Player Universe to whichever set of players you desire, and hit submit
NOTE: Make sure you are using the right search parameters when searching for the player including their NFL team and whether or not they have already been acquired by another owner. Also, any players not currently in the Player Universe will be added after they are officially added to an NFL team’s 53-man regular season roster.