Editing the Player Universe (Web Only)
- The default setting for Player Universe in Custom Leagues is "All NFL Players"
- Upon creation in Custom Leagues, the Player Universe can be edited to use either "AFC Only" or "NFC Only", filtering the available player pool to use only players from those conferences
- The Player Universe setting can be edited at any time, in League Manager Leagues, before the draft begins. Changing the Player Universe would reset any previously set draft lists
- To edit this setting, your League Manager must click on "settings" under the "League" tab
- Click on "transactions and keepers"
- Click on "edit transactions and keepers"
- Change the Player Universe to whichever set of players you desire, and hit submit