Keeper Rules for League Manager Leagues Only
- In a keeper league, you are allowed to retain as few players or as many players as the league manager selects, from the previous season, to remain on your roster for the upcoming season
- When creating your League Manager league, simply select keepers in the settings
- In a Keeper League, the draft will vary based on how many players you're allowed to keep for the upcoming season, assigning one draft round for each keeper
- If your league has three keepers, there will be three keeper rounds
- Keepers will always be the first rounds of the draft
- For a new team, that owner would receive a pick in each of those three rounds choosing any players they want from those that are still available
Editing Keeper League Settings on Web Only
- League Managers should click on the "LM Tools" tab
- Click on "Edit League Settings"
- Scroll down to find the Keeper Rules section and click "Edit"
- Select which year to use keepers from, and click "submit settings"
Note: If your league switched to ESPN from a different website, have your League Manager click the "Edit Team Rosters" link and manually assign the Keepers to their appropriate teams BEFORE your draft occurs. If your league has draft pick trading, make sure you trade the picks before the keeper selection deadline.
Edit Keepers on the Web
If your League Manager (LM) has enabled Keepers in your league, a link for Keeper selection is displayed at the top of your Team page. Click on the link.
The Keepers page will display the Keeper selection lock time, your league’s draft date (if scheduled), and the maximum number of Keepers allowed.
Click on the box next to the player you wish to keep then click on Submit.