Our system automatically generates playoff seeds for your league based on the regular season standings. There are two factors for determining these playoff seeds:
- Division Winner(s)
- Winning Percentage
Depending on the scoring type of your league, the "playoff seeding tiebreaker" can slightly differ.
H2H Points league:
1. Total Points Scored (default setting for all leagues, can be changed by League Manager)
2. Head-to-Head record*
3. Division record (only used for multiple divisions)
4. Total points-against (the team with the most PA wins)
5. Coin Flip
H2H Categories League:
1. Head-to-Head record* (default setting for all leagues, can be changed by League Manager)
2. Division record (only used for multiple Divisions)
3. Coin Flip
* When Head-to-Head record is selected as the tiebreaker criteria, and in the event that three or more teams have the same winning percentage at the end of the regular season, these teams must have played the same number of games for it to be used.
If your league doesn't like the default order, your League Manager can change them by going to the "Playoff Matchups" page and clicking on the "Edit" link.