There are two options that determine waiver order in custom leagues, and League Managers can
The League Manager (LM) has the option of choosing the number of player acquisitions allowed
The League Manager (LM) has the option of modifying waiver settings and player acquisitions allowed during the season. Players added via trade do not count against any team acquisition limits. This setting can be changed by the LM at any time during the season.
- Click on "LM Tools" then click on "Edit League Settings"
- Click on "Transactions and Keepers" then click on the "Edit" button next to "Acquisition and Waiver Rules".
- Options for Modification include:
- Lineup Changes
- Player Acquisition System
- Season Acquisition Limit
- Matchup Acquisition Limit
- Waiver Period
- Waiver Order
- Once you have made your selections, scroll down and click "Save Changes".