Standard League Settings
- ESPN has set fourteen (14) weeks in the regular season as the fixed setting for all Public (standard) leagues and it thus cannot be altered.
- Playoffs will begin in Week 15 and finish in Week 18.
- If you wish to play in a league which offers a flexible regular season that lasts any amount of time other than 14 weeks you can create or join a League Manager League.
Change the Length of Your Custom League Regular Season on Web Only
- The League Manager can change this setting by clicking on the "LM Tools" tab
- Click on "Edit League Settings"
- Scroll down to find the Regular Season Setup and click "Edit"
- You can adjust your season schedule to your liking
- Make sure that the "reset schedule" box is checked, and then click "Save Changes" (If you want a new set of schedules)
- If you do not want to have a new set of schedules and are merely "adding" or "subtracting" the number of weeks in your league's regular season, DO NOT check "Reset Schedule"