- Teams that join a preseason league will draft on the date listed on the league page
- Always check the listed draft day and draft type before joining a group
- In Free Standard Leagues, ESPN reserves the right to merge undrafted Autopick Leagues if they are not full
- Leagues will not be broken up to complete other leagues to run a draft. However, if the number of teams in each league equal six, they can be combined to make one full league (at the discretion of the ESPN Fantasy League Office)
- Draft lists can be modified until the team's draft is held
- To ensure that changes are included, owners should have their draft lists customized by 11:59 p.m. P.T. the night before the date listed for the draft
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!