- When using the "Autopick Draft" option, the system automatically drafts players to each team in the league on a scheduled draft date so team managers don’t have to be online during the draft.
- Team managers can pre-rank players in their draft lists to enhance their chances of getting their dream roster.
- Draft lists can be customized until midnight before the day the draft is scheduled.
- If a team manager doesn’t submit a draft list, the system uses the default ESPN draft list.
- When the draft starts, the system loads each team manager's draft list and uses the list as a basis to draft each roster slot for all teams.
- The system selects the highest-rated available player, without exceeding any roster maximums, that can fill one of the undrafted roster slots.
Have a question about ?
Still looking for help?
We are available for live support from seven days a week
Visit us for social support @espnfansupport