If your draft did not take place at its scheduled time, reference the following steps:
Standard and Custom Leagues
- In Standard Leagues, the draft will only start once all 8, 10 or 12 owners join. If one of the owners forgets to set up their team, your draft cannot start.
- The missing owner(s) need to officially join the league and then at least six of your league members need to cast a vote on when the new draft should happen.
- If you're in an ESPN Custom League, the same thing applies - a vote is required in order to set up a new draft.
League Manager Leagues
- League Manager Leagues allow the League Manager to set the new draft date/time.
- Click on the "LM Tools" tab if on the web and "League Manager Tools" from the menu if on the app
On the ESPN Fantasy App
- League managers must click on "League Manager Tools" in the left-hand menu
Select "Edit Draft Settings"
Select a "New Draft Time"
On the Web
- League managers must click on "League Manager Tools" in the right of the me
- Select edit draft settings
- Select a "New Draft Time"