IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT DRAFTING AFTER THE NFL SEASON STARTS:
If your draft ends after the Thursday Night Football game has started, your matchup will still count for that week. This applies to both Standard and League Manager league drafts finishing after Thursday Night Football. However, If your draft begins after games start on Sunday, your league's matchup scoring will start the following week.
Key things to know about Draft Dates:
- Teams that join a preseason league will draft on the date listed on the league page.
- Always check the listed draft day and draft type before joining a group.
- In Standard Leagues, ESPN reserves the right to merge undrafted leagues if they are not filled by the draft time.
- Standard leagues will not be broken up to complete other leagues to run a draft. However, if the number of teams in each league equals six, they can be combined to make one full league (at the discretion of the ESPN Fantasy League Office).
- Draft lists and autopick strategies can be modified until the team's draft is held.
- To ensure that changes are included, team managers should have their draft lists customized by 11:59 p.m. P.T. the night before the date listed for the draft.