The League Manager (LM) has the option of choosing the number of player acquisitions allowed
The League Manager (LM) has the option of modifying waiver settings and player acquisitions allowed during the season. Players added via trade do not count against any team acquisition limits. This setting can be changed by the LM at any time during the season.
NOTE: During Playoffs, if the league is set to “reset after each week”, the waiver order resets to the inverse of the regular season standings. Playoffs are not factored in.
- Click on "LM Tools" then click on "Edit League Settings"
- Click on "Transactions and Keepers" then click on the "Edit" button next to "Acquisition and Waiver Rules".
- Options for Modification include:
- Lineup Changes
- Player Acquisition System
- Season Acquisition Limit
- Matchup Acquisition Limit
- Waiver Period
- Waiver Order
- Once you have made your selections, scroll down and click "Save Changes".
If you play in an Auction League, the team with the most money remaining after the auction draft is complete will get the most favorable waiver position. If two or more teams are tied with the amount of money they have remaining, then the team that filled out their roster first during the draft will get the more favorable waiver position.