To enter this Promotion, you must agree to and abide by these official rules ("Official Rules").
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND FOREIGN TERRITORIES, QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Streaming Services LLC ("Sponsor"), 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California 91521 USA, is solely responsible for all aspects of this skill-based promotion.
2. ADMINSTRATOR: Probability LLC ("Administrator"), 2 Woodstock Meadows Ln, PO Box 1484, Woodstock, NY 12498 USA.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Pigskin Win Totals (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and other United States territories and foreign territories), and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older). Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Sponsor, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. In addition, persons who are currently involved in any capacity with any U.S. Professional Football team (including but not limited to U.S. Professional players, coaches, front office members and their staffs) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or win prize(s). Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. PROMOTION SCHEDULE: Registration for the Promotion begins at 12:00 (noon) PM Eastern Time ("ET") on Monday, May 15, 2023 and ends at 8:19 PM ET on Thursday, September 7, 2023 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. The Promotion is the 2023-2024 U.S. Professional Football regular season (“Season”) taking place between Thursday, September 7, 2023 and Sunday, January 7, 2024 that consists of a series of games (each, a “Game” and collectively, the “Games”) over the course of eighteen (18) weeks (each, a “Week”). Game play for the Promotion (i.e., scoring of entries so as to determine the Grand Prize winner, as discussed below) begins on Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 8:20 PM ET and ends on Sunday, January 7, 2024 at 11:59 PM ET or the conclusion of the Season (whichever is earlier). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times and days are ET. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
Overview of Key Dates and Times:
|Item||Begin Date & Time||End Date & Time|
|Promotion Period||5/15/23 - 12:00 PM ET||9/7/23 - 8:19 PM ET|
|Game Play for the Promotion||9/7/23 - 8:20 PM ET||1/7/23 - 11:59 PM ET|
|Grand Prize Winner Determination Period||1/10/24 - 12:00 AM ET||1/10/24 - 11:59 PM ET|
5. ENTRY: You must be a registered ESPN.com member ("Member") to enter the Promotion. To register and enter, visit either: (1) https://fantasy.espn.com/games/nfl-win-totals-2023 (“Websites”) (2) the ESPN Fantasy App (“Fantasy App”); (3) or the ESPN App (the “ESPN App”). The Website, Fantasy App and the ESPN App are collectively referred to herein as, the "Entry Methods". To enter via one of the Entry Methods, select the "Enter" button. You will need to log in with your user name or e-mail address and password; or, if you are not a registered Member, you will need to create an account. If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting your applicable Website, clicking on the "Create Account" link and providing the requested information on the registration form. You may enter via any combination of these Entry Methods using Website and, either or both mobile applications, but there is a limit of two (2) total entries per person during the Promotion Period.
You may be asked to consent to receive promotional emails or offers. This is optional and does not affect your chances of winning prize(s) in this Promotion. You are NOT required to give consent to receive such emails or offers in order to participate in the Promotion or win any prize.
Once you are logged in, you will be automatically sent back to the entry page on the Website.
Limit of two (2) entries per person/Member during the Promotion Period, regardless of Entry Methods used and regardless of the number of email addresses or registered Member accounts. Whether you enter via the Website, the ESPN App and/or via the Fantasy App, there is a limit of two (2) total entries (i.e., two  sets of Answers in response to corresponding Questions) per person for this Promotion. Multiple entries (i.e., multiple registrations or multiple Answers per Question per registration) in violation of the preceding limit and/or mass entry attempts, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will result in disqualification of all entries by such person/Member and perhaps legal and/or other sanctions. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Promotion.
If you are a Member but are not eligible for the Promotion as per Rule 3 above (including persons who are under 18 or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence; persons who are legal residents of Puerto Rico [and other United States territories and foreign territories] or Quebec) may register for and take part in the Promotion "just for fun" (i.e., for entertainment purposes) but cannot win any prize.
*IMPORTANT: Data rates may apply if Promotion entry is submitted via your mobile device according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging/data rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Promotion. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your device's capabilities for specific instructions.
Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof of receipt or entry into the Promotion. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor of a change in your e-mail address.
There is no entry fee required to participate in the Promotion. Only entries received via one of the Entry Methods in accordance with these Official Rules will be accepted. No other forms of entry will be accepted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
6. HOW TO PLAY:
(A) General. The objective of the Promotion is to accumulate the most points by correctly choosing the "correct answer" (each, an "Answer" and collectively, the “Answers”) to thirty-two (32) questions asked during the Promotion Period (each, a “Question”, and collectively, the "Questions") regarding the total number of wins for each U.S. Professional Football team during the Season. Following the Questions that make up the overall entry, each entrant will be asked to answer one (1) open-ended "Tiebreaker Question," which will only be used to break a tie, as set forth in Section 6(F) below.
(B) How to make your selections. You may submit your Answers via one of the Entry Methods by following the instructions in Section 5 above.
(C) Scoring. From all eligible sets of Answers received, the Grand Prize winner will be determined based on their ability to accumulate the most points during Game Play for the Promotion. Each Answer is worth ten (10) points, for a maximum total of three hundred twenty (320) points. In the event any scheduled Game listed does not occur (e.g., a Game is removed from the schedule or cancelled), it will be counted as a tie for both U.S. Professional Football teams which were supposed to play each other in that Game for purposes of the Promotion; see also Section 8 below. Ties will be broken in accordance with the Tiebreaker Procedures in Section 6(F) below
(D) Lock Time. All Answers corresponding to Questions must be received by September 7, 2023 at 8:19 PM ET; i.e., before the start of the Season. You may change your Answers up until September 7, 2023 at 8:19 PM ET. Answers submitted for any Question after the deadline are considered invalid and will not be scored. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
(E) Leader Boards: After Sponsor has completed scoring for each Week (as well as the Promotion overall), Members will be listed by user name along with their scores on a leader board (“Leader Board”) on the Website, ESPN App and the Fantasy App. Notwithstanding the posting of any Leader Board, Sponsor reserves the right to revise the scores and rankings of Members listed on the Leader Board at any time prior to award of the Grand Prize. Accordingly, even if a Member is listed as the highest point scorer in a Final Leader Board, such Member is not guaranteed to win the Grand Prize in the Promotion. Inclusion of a Member in a Final Leader Board does not constitute any notification of winning; potential Grand Prize winner will only be notified via email from Sponsor/Administrator.
(F) Tiebreaker Procedures. In addition to the thirty-two (32) Questions presented to entrants, there will be one (1) open-ended Tiebreaker Question (i.e., not multiple choice) that will be presented during the entry process of the Promotion Period, which will not be scored and is only used to break a tie to determine the Grand Prize winner. All entrants will be presented with the same Tiebreaker Question during the entry process. If an entrant does not answer the Tiebreaker Question, then in the event of a tie, the entrant's entry will be forfeited and not included in the tiebreaker procedure set forth below.
In the event of a tie between multiple Entries for the Grand Prize, each tied entrant's response to the Tiebreaker Question will be compared to the actual result from the event that corresponds to the Tiebreaker Question, and the difference between those numbers will determine the entrant's "Tiebreaker Score." The entrant with the lowest Tiebreaker Score for the Promotion Period will win the Grand Prize and be listed atop the Leader Board for the Promotion.
EXAMPLE: The Tiebreaker Question is "How many total points will Kansas City score in the regular season?" Entrant A submits a prediction of 350, and entrant B submits a prediction of 320. During 2023-2024 U.S. Professional Football regular season, Kansas City scores a total of 346 points. In this example, entrant A would have a Tiebreaker Score of 4 (because the difference between entrant A's response to the Tiebreaker Question and the actual result is a difference of 4), and entrant B's Tiebreaker Score would be 26. In this scenario, entrant A would win the tie based on the lower Tiebreaker Score. If after applying the tiebreaker procedure a tie still remains among two (2) or more entrants for the Grand Prize (i.e., two (2) or more of these tied entrants tie for the lowest Tiebreaker Score), the remaining tied entrants will split the prize in equal shares.
7. PRIZE WINNER DETERMINATION/NOTIFICATION: To award the Grand Prize, Sponsor will review all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period to determine which entry accumulated the most points based on the correct Answers to the Questions and Tiebreaker Procedures above (as applicable).
Odds of winning prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone on or about January 10, 2024. In order to remain eligible, potential winner will need to sign and return within five (5) business days, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release (where lawful), as well as other documents that Sponsor may require. If potential winner does not reply to such notification and return the required documents within the applicable time period and/or if the e-mail notification is returned as undeliverable after two (2) attempts, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner selected as per the applicable procedures outlined above. If potential winner is a resident of Canada, he/she must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question within a predetermined time limit in order to be determined a prize winner for the Grand Prize.
8. UNFORESEEABLE CIRCUMSTANCE:
ENTRANTS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GAMES IN THE SEASON MAY NOT BE CONDUCTED AS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED.
IF THE SEASON IS CANCELLED, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFRAIN FROM AWARDING THE GRAND PRIZE. IF ANY GAMES IN THE SEASON ARE CANCELLED (INCLUDING IF CANCELLED WHILE IN PROGRESS), SUCH GAMES WILL BE COUNTED AS A TIE FOR BOTH U.S. PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYING EACH OTHER IN THAT GAME. IF THE SEASON IS MODIFIED OR POSTPONED FOR ANY REASON (WITH MULTIPLE GAMES OVER MULTIPLE WEEKS BEING CANCELLED), SPONSOR WILL ENDEAVOR TO CONDUCT THE PROMOTION AND OFFER THE GRAND PRIZE AS SPONSOR DEEMS APPROPRIATE IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.]
NOTICE OF SUCH ACTIONS BY SPONSOR WILL BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITES, THE ESPN APP AND THE FANTASY APP.
GRAND PRIZE (US$5,000.00): ONE (1) WINNER who accumulates the most total points during Game Play for the Promotion will be considered the "Grand Prize Winner" and shall receive US$5,000.00. In the event that two (2) or more entrants remain tied for the Grand Prize after applying the Tiebreaker Procedure set forth above, such tied entrants will split the Grand Prize in equal shares.
Total ARV: US$5,000.00
In all cases, a prize award is subject to verification of entrant's full compliance with these Official Rules. No assignment or transfer of prize permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize will be awarded in the form of a check or direct deposit (with form of prize award being determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Prize will be awarded in U.S. Funds. EACH WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE (For Canadian prize winner, such taxes may include U.S. Foreign Withholding Tax.) Non-residents of California are subject to the California withholding tax of 7% of the prize value, when applicable. Where a given entrant wins prize(s) of US$600.00 or more in the Promotion, Sponsor will report to the Internal Revenue Service via 1099 Tax Form (IRS W8-BEN Form for Canadian winner) the total value of prize(s) won. Winner agrees to complete a W9 Tax Form with his/her Social Security Number (if Canadian winner, providing similar identifier via analogous IRS form) and to otherwise cooperate with Sponsor as to Sponsor's compliance with Internal Revenue Service and other tax reporting requirements. Prize winner should allow up to 8-10 weeks after completion of the prize claim procedure (including, if applicable, the return of their signed, notarized affidavit) to receive their prize(s).
10. CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, as well as each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives and each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, as well as Mets Platforms, Inc. and Twitter, Inc. (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activity or travel, and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize. By entering, entrants also authorize the Sponsor and its designees to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, Prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state/province/territory of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional material or on a Winners’ List (if applicable) without compensation to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without obligation or compensation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All entries (that is, registrations and Answers) become the property of the Sponsor.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Promotion in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion (including entries [registrations/Answers] or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual, whether or not the individual is a participant in the Promotion, who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor shall conduct the Promotion (and award the prizes) in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of the Promotion will be posted on Website, Fantasy App and ESPN App. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries [registrations/Answers]; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry or participation [registrations/Answers] to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website/platform, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer/mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Promotion. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
If you are a winner of a prize, Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure by a third party (including any email or communications provider) to deliver the prize, or any delay or failure relating to the Prize itself (including any negative encounter experienced by you including but not limited to cancellation of any orders purchased with the prize; service interruptions, crashes or other technical errors on any Amazon site) or failure by any third party to meet any of its obligations in connection with the prize.
Persons entering the Promotion further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Promotion and/or prevent others from participating in the Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE PROMOTION MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW
The Released Parties do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Promotion or prizes, and are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Promotion; (2) technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in communications lines, Internet or website access, hardware or software; (3) digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses; (4) unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking; (5) technical or human error which may occur in connection with any aspect of the Promotion; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion, access to, copying or downloading materials from ESPN.com or any other website, the ESPN App, or the Fantasy App, or receipt or use of any prize; or (7) for any cancellation, suspension or postponement of any type of Game or league, or event of force majeure.
SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
11. GAMBLING PROHIBITION: This Promotion is designed to advertise Sponsor's ESPN's exhibition platforms and business activities, and is intended strictly for entertainment purposes. The Promotion may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
12. DISPUTES; ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of JAMS, then effective (notwithstanding the foregoing, Entrant shall not be precluded from seeking relief in small claims court for disputes/claims within the scope of the jurisdiction of small claims court and any remedies available to Entrant under applicable federal, state or local law remain available to Entrant and are not waived pursuant to this section); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief. The arbitrator hearing such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be neutral and the Entrant will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. Such arbitration will take place at a location near the Entrant's residence and the Entrant has the right to an in-person hearing in the arbitration proceeding, if desired. The arbitration will allow for the discovery and/or exchange of non-privileged information between Entrant and Sponsor. Should an Entrant initiate arbitration pursuant to this section, the Entrant shall be responsible for JAMS's fees to do so (approximately, $250 USD), with all other costs of such arbitration being borne solely by Sponsor. If Entrant is a California (USA) resident and Sponsor is the prevailing party in such arbitration, such Entrant will not be responsible for Sponsor's costs and fees in conjunction with the arbitration proceeding; BUT, IN ALL OTHER CASES, ENTRANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH COSTS/FEES IF REQUIRED BY THE ARBITRATOR'S RULING. For the avoidance of doubt, the requirement to arbitrate disputes pursuant to this section is reciprocal and binding both upon Entrants and Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York (USA), without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction.
14. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Pigskin Win Total Winners, c/o Probability, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559. All such requests must be received by February 10, 2023.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.