How to create a league:
- Click here to get started!
- Enter your league name, select the size of your league, and the Scoring Type.
- Click Start a New League.
- You will now be taken to your league's home page.
- To edit your league's settings after creation, hover over "League" and click “Settings” or click on "LM Tools".
League and Draft Information:
League Manager (LM) Leagues: League Managers have the power throughout the season to control aspects of their league such as draft settings, the number of teams in the league, regular season and playoff schedules, and scoring adjustments. LM leagues are private/invite only. Click here to view LM Powers.
Standard Leagues: Standard ESPN rules.
- Draft Type: Salary Cap, Live Online "Snake" Draft, or Autopick Draft.
- Draft Date: Select from the available dates in the pull-down menu or the calendar function.
- Draft Time: Select from the available time slots (hour/minute). If a particular time slot is not available, all the slots at that time are taken. However, if a league changes their time. or is deleted, time slots may open up.
*Make sure all your settings are entered correctly because once they are submitted they can only be changed with a league vote (via the League Referenda).