Adjust League Schedule (Web Only):
Only the League Manager can adjust your league's schedule. There are two options available for modifying the league schedule:
- Edit Schedule Settings - allows the LM to modify the overall league schedule
- Edit Head-to-Head Schedule - - allows the LM to modify individual Head-to-Head matchups
IMPORTANT NOTE: Use caution when adjusting your league's schedule as once your changes are saved, YOU CAN NOT REVERSE THE CHANGES! All previous data will be overwritten and cannot be recovered! If you suspect you might wish to revert to the previous schedule, you can reset the schedule manually but you will need a record of the previous schedule for reference (cached copy, screenshot, physical notes, etc).
Edit Schedule Settings
Click on LM Tools then click on "Edit Schedule Settings"
- Options available for modification include:
- Change the length of the Regular Season
- Modify Tie-Breakers
- Assign points for Home Field Advantage
- Modify Playoff brackets, Matchup duration, Seeding Tiebreaker, Playoff Home Field Advantage
- Reset Schedule
- Scroll down and click Save Changes
Edit Head-to-Head Schedule
- Click on LM Tools then click on "Edit Head-to-Head Schedule"
- Choose Team Schedule for a quick view of the entire season schedule. Click Edit next to a Matchup to edit the individual scoring period.
Select the checkbox appearing next to the team that you wish to move. Then, click Switch Teams to change the matchup.
- Please note that the example below shows a 4-team league for illustration.
- Select "Save Changes"