Changing Your League's Divisions (Web Only)
Once your league has been created, the League Manager can edit the number of divisions in the league on the "Teams and Divisions" page. This means the League Manager can change the league from two 6-team divisions to one 12-team single division league, and vice-versa.
- To modify a league’s schedule, the League Manager needs to click on the "LM Tools" tab
- To modify a league's divisions, click on "Edit Teams and Divisions"
- Check the “Reset Schedules” box, and then click "Submit Team and Division Settings" upon completion
Delete Divisions (Web Only):
- To delete a division on the web, you must first move all teams that are currently in that division into a different division. Click on each team's "division" dropdown to do so.
- Click on the red minus sign next to "Delete a division"