The "Rosters" page in "League Setup" allows the league creator to customize:
- The roster positions (slots) used in the league
- How many players start at each position
- The maximum number of players allowed from each slot
- When setting the number of starters and max on roster for each slot, it is important to carefully consider the number of teams in the league versus the number of available players in the game. For example, if you're in an 18 team league and select two starting positions at the quarterback slot, there will not be enough actual starting NFL quarterbacks for each team in your league (18 x 2 = 36, and there's only 32 teams in the NFL).
- If the league has a high number of teams and the league rules set the slot maximum to a large number, some teams in the league could hoard all the players in that position, leaving no players available in free agency. Select your roster settings wisely! Roster settings are controlled via the pull down menus in the starters and max on roster columns.
NOTE: As of October 7, 2020, League Managers are able to add IR slots to their league's Roster setting.