Receiving an Invite
- All invitations to join League Manager (LM) Leagues are sent in the form of an email containing a unique URL. This unique URL is the ticket to play in the league.
- Click on the URL or copy and paste it into your browser's 'Address' field to accept the invitation.
- Upon joining, your ESPN.com Member ID will be associated with a Team ID and you will become a team owner.
- Only league creators can invite people to play in their League Manager league.
Using the League Directory
- If you know the league name and password, you can join a League Manager League via the League Directory page by clicking "Join League" and entering the information.
- Click the filters for League Type and Access (League Manager), type in the name of the League in the Search box and click on the "Search" button.
- A list of leagues matching the search criteria will be listed.
- Click on the League Name link you wish to join. You will be brought to a summary page that lists all of the particulars for that league, including scoring settings.
- Type in the password (case sensitive) and click on the "Join League" button.