Change Your Logo on the ESPN Fantasy App
- To change your logo on the app, follow the instructions here and simply change your logo instead of your team name
Change Your Logo on the Web
- To change your team's logo, click on the "My Team" tab at the top of the page, and then click on "team settings"
- Owners in League Manager Leagues have the option of linking to a graphic directly from the Web (allowing for more creativity). To do so, enter the URL of the desired image in the Web address field and click on "set logo"
When the graphic is applied to your Custom League team, the linked image will be forced to a size of 151 pixels wide and 129 pixels tall.
- For the best possible results, adjust the size of the image to these dimensions to improve the quality/clarity of the image. You cannot upload a logo to our system. You must reference a logo on the web
- ESPN also offers free Team Logo Sticker Packs, allowing you to easily create unique avatars for your ESPN Fantasy Football team. The new, free Fantasy Football logo templates include pre-designed sports and entertainment driven logo graphics to enhance your team identity