Find Your Team on the ESPN Fantasy App
If you're using the ESPN Fantasy App and you can't locate your team, try the following steps:
- Log out of your account by tapping on "settings" in the menu
- Click "Log Out"
- Close, re-launch the app, and re-log in to the ESPN Fantasy App
- Navigate to the Fantasy Football tab
- You can view all your teams by tapping the dropdown at the top of the app
- Alternatively, you can click on the menu icon and see a list of your teams
- You may also click on the Menu icon (top left of the screen) then select the team dropdown.
Find Your Team On the Web
- If you are not seeing your teams, log out then close and relaunch your web browser
- Log in
- NOTE: If you have multiple accounts, make sure you are logging into the correct account
- Click on the Fantasy Link and go to the Fantasy Football Home page. There you will see your fantasy teams listed on the left side of the screen.
- If your team(s) still don't show up, you may have drafted using a different ESPN username, or you may have participated in a Mock draft instead of a Live draft.
- You can access your account information, including your username, at this link.